There might not be a better place in all of Seattle for happy hours than Belltown. This trendy neighborhood has excellent eateries, nightclubs, and live music venues. It’s a very walkable neighborhood and an excellent choice if you’re looking for tasty eats, good sights, and excellent drink specials.
The spot: This is a casual bar located in the center of Belltown. It serves delicious drinks and comfort foods. It’s right by Pike Place Market, and it has a full-service bar that opens early. This bar features fast, friendly service and a welcoming environment.
Happy hour: 4-6 PM every weekday
The deals: There are discounts on their Ranier Tallboy, Boilermaker, wells, classics, and on their draft beers
The details: Menu 2318 2nd Ave Seattle, WA 98121
Some Random Bar
The spot: Some Random Bar is a popular Seattle bar with thousands of favorable reviews. They have famously good nachos and dozens of drinks to choose from. It has a fun and inviting atmosphere with plenty of TVs to watch sports. It’s also an amazing place to meet up with friends.
Happy hour: 4-6 PM every day
The deals: 25% off cocktails and beers
The details: Menu 2604 1st Ave Seattle, WA 98121
The spot: This is an excellent Italian restaurant that serves small portions of food and has dozens of drinks to choose from, ranging from cocktails to wines. This is the perfect place for a dinner date with your significant other. Everything is super affordable during happy hour here.
Happy hour: All day Monday and Sunday, along with Tuesday through Saturday from 4-6:30 PM and 9-11 PM
The deals: All the food is 50% off, a bottle of wine is $22, a glass of wine is $6, their signature cocktails are $8, and their draft beers are $5
The details: Menu 2226 1st Ave Seattle, WA 98121
The spot: Hatch Cantina is an amazing Mexican restaurant that serves Mexican cuisine. It has a modern and trendy environment, with some decorations all around the restaurant. This restaurant has famously good ribs and beef tacos. You can also get their “tequila of the day,” which is a unique drink that they change every day.
Happy hour: 4-6 PM every day
The deals: $1 off draft beers
The details: Menu 200 Bell St Seattle, WA 98121
Trade Winds Tavern
The spot: Trade Winds Tavern is an amazing New American sports bar that serves great food in large proportions. If you’re starving and want to fill your belly at an affordable price, this is the place to go. The environment is laid back, and the service is very attentive; they’ll make sure your water is full all the time.
Happy hour: All day Monday and 3-6 PM from Tuesday to Sunday
The deals: $2 off draft cocktails
The details: Menu 2505 2nd Ave Ste 105 Seattle, WA 98121
Other great Belltown Happy Hours
- Five Point Cafe– 415 Cedar St, Seattle WA 98119. Happy Hour ALL DAY Mon- Fri with several breakfast and lunch dinner options. Well drinks and tall boys are a $1 off and $2 off drafts and wine.
- Barolo– 1940 Westlake Ave, Seattle WA 98101. 3-6:30pm and 9-11pm Happy Hour with 50% off bar food. $6 drafts, $25 select wine bottles and $6.85 select wines.
- Cyclops– 2421 1st Ave, Seattle WA 98121. 3-6 pm Happy Hour daily. Specials include steak salad, steak frites, and butternut squash ravioli
- Lava Lounge– 2226 2nd Ave, Seattle WA 98121. Happy Hour 3-7pm daily. $5 house cocktails, $4 well drinks, and $3.50 drafts
- Ohana– 2207 1st Ave, Seattle WA 98121. Happy Hour varies but 5-11:30pm Mon-Tue, Weds 5-7/9-11:30, Thurs 5-7/9-11:30, Friday 5-7, Sun 9-11:30. $4.50 drafts $5.50 wells and house drink specials
- AQUA by El Gaucho– 2801 Alaskan Wy Pier 70 Seattle WA 98121. Happy Hour is Tue-Fri 5-6:30pm. $10-$12 specialty cocktails, $6 drafts and lounge food specials