We’ve created a comprehensive, detailed photo gallery to show you every aspect of the Hyatt Place in Denver’s Tech Center in Lone Tree Colorado.
Hotel Address: 9030 East Westview Road, Lone Tree, CO 80124
Phone: (303) 662-8500
* The room is very large, with a flat screen 42 inch TV and pull-out couch.
* High end bath with granite sink and high quality shampoo / conditioner, plus bonus toothpaste.
* Mini-refrigerator and bar sink with automatic coffee maker.
* Free internet (slow, see negatives); free parking
* Super convenient to I-25 highway, and huge shopping malls with great restaurants. Excellent location.
* Clean and well managed.
* Very comfy high quality Hyatt bed.
* Indoor (small) pool
* Walking distance to Chick-Fil-A fast food and Red Lobster restaurant. Walking distance to huge mall.
* Very safe area.
* Generally reasonable prices – seems to do a lot of Priceline and Hotwire opaque offers at a discount.
* Very convenient location to Denver Tech Center and light rail station to downtown Denver.
* The breakfast is very basic. They upsell cooked breakfast items, but none are free.
* Breakfast includes: fruit; yogurt; bread to toast; coffee; juice; cereal + milk. Again, it’s very basic.
* The internet is painfully slow. For email, it’s tolerable. For anything else – it’s just plain bad.
* The internet worsens as the hotel fills up at night. You can forget about streaming anything at all.
* No microwave in rooms – they’ll set one out in the downstairs breakfast area only if you ask.
* No laundry machines: no washers, no dryers.
We liked this hotel a lot – it offered a lot for our money in a great location.
These photos will help you to know exactly what your room in the hotel will be like, before your reserve or make a choice. Click any thumbnail to see the full detailed photo for that portion of the room.
Hyatt Place Image Gallery Part 1 of 3
Hyatt Place Image Gallery Part 2 of 3
Hyatt Place Image Gallery Part 3 of 3